Monday, August 25, 2008

Hello BlogWorld!

Well, here I am, finally joining the world of the bloggers. First of all, I make no promises as to the frequency with which I will post. I am not the type of person to really get into this kind of stuff, but I am going to give it a shot and maybe it will be a nice outlet for those times when I really need to let a few things out. Secondly, I am a complete blog virgin. So if my terminology is incorrect or my blog isn't pretty, give me some time, I'm a quick learner ;) Don't ask me (at least for a while) to comment or tag someone or link to someone's blog, because I have no idea how to do those things...yet. It will be interesting to see what comes of this! I'm always up for a new adventure (I'm just not sure if I would really call this an adventure).

No comments: