Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

I have been tagged by Chelley at http://www.thelifeofchelle.blogspot.com/.

So...here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules to your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

So here are six things you may or may not have known about me:

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue!

2. I used to work in a nursing home but decided that being the low man on the totem pole was not for me...so now I'm bound for medical school!

3. I have a very strong green personality.

4. I love cold pizza for breakfast, especially on Saturday mornings (it reminds me of weekend mornings with my dad growing up)!

5. My car is named "The Turtle" and he frequently falls in love with other cars in the parking lot where I work.

6. I used to count letters in sentences when people spoke, to determine what grouping (i.e. groups of two, three, four, or five) would divide them evenly. Yes, I have obsessive compulsive tendencies, as I have already established. But I got control of myself after several months of not hearing what other people are saying to me :)

I now tag: Joy Lin, (sorry buddy, I don't have too many blogger friends yet and you are the only who has yet to respond to Chelley tagging you!) and anyone else who sees this post and would like to tell me six random things about yourself!

2 comments:

Joy Lin said...

Did you give in to Chelley's powers of persuasion, too? Welcome to blog-world.

Chelley N said...

The counting letters thing is really amazing. I don't even know how you did that!